Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Subway

So today I had subway not once but twice, yes I really do like subway subs. But today I'm not writing about how much I enjoy their food or how for five dollars you can get any sub you want, today I would like to talk about their employees. I have been to several subways and noticed a trend amongst them they all seem to hire incompetent thuggish looking individuals. Now I'm not one to pass judgement because I wouldn't want it done to me but when I go to subway and the person making my sandwich has a tear drop tattoo on their face and a name in old English on their neck it makes me think twice about who these people are and how they got hired. I have spoken to some of these individuals and they tell me that they are ex cons and some had recently gotten out of jail. I don't mind so much that they do have tattoos but I do mind when I am ordering my sandwich and the individual can't listen to what I say. If I have to repeat myself once or twice that's fine but when I have to say the same thing four to five times and they still get it wrong then it bothers me. How many times do I have to say no onions for them to understand but yet they still put onions! These issues will not stop me from eating at subway again even if I have to continue to repeat myself over and over to get my sandwich right,but it is just some food for thought. Eat fesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment