Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lost Phone

So I woke up this morning late to class I had to stop by the library first to print off some papers so I go to the computer set my bag and phone down print my papers grab my bag and off I go to class. I was in such a hurry I didn’t even notice I had left my phone! I didn’t notice until my class had ended that I had left it I thought to myself “hey maybe someone that’s a good person found it and turned it into the lost and found.” I go back to the library to ask and of course it wasn’t there I was crushed man it sucks losing a 500$ phone. I go to Best Buy to see what I can do and they tell me I am pretty much out of luck. So now I am stuck using one of the oldest flip phones I’ve ever laid eyes on, so what did I learn today? Print my papers at home and avoid using the school library.

No comments:

Post a Comment