Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Weekend Trip

This weekend I will be going on a trip with my girlfriend to see her brother and then to see my grandpa I am very excited. Her brother lives in Houston and I have never been so this will be my first time there I really want to check out the aquarium when we go down there. After that we are going to go see my grandfather that lives in Gonzalez it’s about two and a half hours away. I don’t get to see him as much since he moved there so any chance I get to see him now means a lot to me. We planned to rent a SUV for the trip but with the way gas prices are there’s no way we would be able to afford the gas so instead we are going to take her car I don’t mind sacrificing the space when her car gets 26mpg. Hopefully everything goes good and we have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment