Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Biography

Well what is there to say about me my name is Richard Anthony Esparza and I am 23 years old. I was born in Fort Worth Texas and have always lived in Texas I love it here and couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. My parents divorced when I was about 4 years old and my grandparents pretty much raised me in my younger years. My parents were around but weren’t what I would consider parents I was never really close to my mom and when I was around 12 me and her got into a big fight we didn’t speak again until I was 20. As for my dad we became close and have more of the best friend relationship instead of the father son relationship he is a big influence in my life and one of the driving factors that makes me want to better myself. I attended Bryson Elementary and was an all A-B student, I went to Wayside Middle school for grades 6-8 in 7th grade I got my first C I remembered being devastated I had no idea what it was like to get a grade other than an A or a B. I graduated from Boswell High school in 06 I was so close to not graduating I didn’t know if I was going to graduate until about 6 hours before graduation. When I graduated it was an amazing feeling I made my family so proud. After High School my plan was to attend TCC for two years then go on to a university unfortunately things didn’t go that way. I got too caught up in my social life and partying I failed my first two semesters with all F’s. I didn’t go back for about a year and a half and probably wouldn’t have gone back if it weren’t for my Girlfriend Ana. Thanks to her she has helped me get my head back on straight and get back on track. Now I am in my 3rd semester and will hopefully finish up and have my associates by next semester. After that I still plan on going to school I just don’t know where but my overall goal is to become a pharmacist.

No comments:

Post a Comment