Thursday, January 20, 2011

Marykate and ashley

The Olsen twins are pretty hot that is the first thing that comes to mind. I like to drink milk and I guess they do too. I don’t know which one is which but i really don’t care. I wonder how old they are. I remember watching them on TV i think the show was full house. One of them has a really weird shirt on that only has a banana on it. I just now noticed that the picture has writing on it, it’s a caption about drinking milk and that drinking milk during your teen years helps you grow. I hope this ad makes more people want to drink milk I know I do now. I think they should do more ads like this for example maybe one about eating right or exercising I’m sure if they did it would be a good one. Well what else is there to say about them? I’m kind of out of ideas I guess I can talk about their clothes. The one on the left looks like she just got off the couch she’s wearing clothes that are comfortable. The one on the right looks a little more dressed up like shes ready to go out for the day maybe not anywhere nice but ok for daily wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment