Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Poe Imitation

It was a glorious and sunny day as if god himself had personally decided how the weather would be. The sun shined like it had never shone before shining off every surface imaginable and bringing about a feeling of new life somehow, not a cloud in the sky was to be seen it, if one were to look hard enough you could almost see into the heavens. The clock ticked away tick tock tick tock gradually making its way closer and closer to three o'clock Oh how I loathe that clock, then as if somehow knowing three o'clock would bring me down, would kill my spirit and bring dark clouds over me it struck three. Then as if choreographed from the other side of the door the old grey paint peeling with scratches all over as if it were about to die I heard knock knock knock. It was my three o'clock appointment oh how i dreaded opening the door and hearing the horrible words “I have a three o’clock appointment to get my radio installed.” The man stood there covered in sweat and yet I could not understand how someone could sweat when only talking, his stench was horrid something that the devil himself would cringe at.

No comments:

Post a Comment